More than a dozen former inmates were officially recognized by Gov. Bruce Rauner for their participation in a new program that teaches inmates how to run their own business.
- 1 Lacey's Place to give away $100,000 in cash and cars starting in November
- 2 Former Harvey alderman: 'I see the next great future area of Illinois in the South suburbs'
- 3 Icons.health™ is coaxing bright ideas out of health care industry thought leader
- 4 State institution: These 4-year Illinois schools attract the fewest in-state students
- 5 Sears will close 2 more Illinois Kmart stores in February
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.