At Worsham College of Mortuary Science, 51 percent of undergraduate students are traditional students - age 24 or younger - and 63 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Illinois pension plans are 38% funded, study finds
- 2 The price of education: Which 4-year Illinois schools charge the highest in-state tuition?
- 3 Illinois ranks 26th lowest in state, local government GDP, study finds
- 4 Barrington Bank & Trust Company, National Association last evaluated by feds in 2018
- 5 First Robinson Savings Bank, National Association receives satisfactory rating from feds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.