At Worsham College of Mortuary Science, 51 percent of undergraduate students are traditional students - age 24 or younger - and 63 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 State institution: These 4-year Illinois schools attract the fewest in-state students
- 2 Sears will close 2 more Illinois Kmart stores in February
- 3 Lacey's Place to give away $100,000 in cash and cars starting in November
- 4 Former Harvey alderman: 'I see the next great future area of Illinois in the South suburbs'
- 5 Icons.health™ is coaxing bright ideas out of health care industry thought leader
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.