CAAN Academy of Nursing, CALC Institute of Technology and Career Center of Southern Illinois have the best 'on time' graduation rates in Illinois, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 61 percent of applicants to Illinois Wesleyan University were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 College of Lake County enrolls 14,590 undergrads
- 3 BLOOMINGDALE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Old Town Bloomingdale Farmer's Market to be held September 20
- 4 Couples need to talk more about financial planning, analysts say
- 5 71 percent of applicants to Judson University were admitted for fall 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.