- 1 Illinois K-12 schools paid out $16,825 per student in 2017-18, NEA reports
- 2 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in Illinois
- 3 Census Bureau: La Moille, Illinois saw more residents between ages 45 and 54 in 2017
- 4 Total OASDI disabled beneficiaries in Illinois zip 60473 decreases in 2018
- 5 Vanee Foods Company in Broadview receives FDA inspection
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.