On January 16, 2019, the Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing to discuss the rezoning of approximately 760 acres of property at IL 47 and I-88 from E-1 Estate Residential to PDD (Planned Development District) at the Sugar Grove Public Library, 125 S. Municipal Drive, at 7:00 p.m.
- 1 Analysis: Which college football program grossed the most in Illinois
- 2 Analysis: University of Chicago ranked most selective of Illinois schools
- 3 Analysis: Illinois ranks 13th best in state income tax study
- 4 8.1 percent of Eastern Illinois University students played sports on university teams in 2016-2017
- 5 1.9 percent of Moody Bible Institute students played sports on university teams in 2016-2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.