On January 16, 2019, the Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing to discuss the rezoning of approximately 760 acres of property at IL 47 and I-88 from E-1 Estate Residential to PDD (Planned Development District) at the Sugar Grove Public Library, 125 S. Municipal Drive, at 7:00 p.m.
- 1 Alexander County ranks the poorest of Illinois counties, study finds
- 2 Northwestern University ranks 10th best in the nation for its graduate education program, study finds
- 3 Allen Skillicorn Pledges Support for Term Limits on Congress
- 4 Analysis: Which college swimming & diving program grossed the most in the U.S.
- 5 BEARDSTOWN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Getting Started with Journey Mapping: A Comprehensive Primer to Creating Your First Journey Map in Just Three Weeks!
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.