- 1 Two businesses in Lee County had more than 500 employees in 2016
- 2 22 food services and drinking places in Illinois have between 250 and 499 employees in 2016
- 3 West Frankfort ranks 37th in total OASDI beneficiaries in Illinois in 2018
- 4 Census Bureau: Matteson, Illinois saw more residents between ages 55 and 64 in 2017
- 5 Census Bureau: Hume, Illinois saw more residents between ages 55 and 64 in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.