- 1 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Union County during Q3 of 2019
- 2 One license lapsed in Winnebago County during Q2 2019
- 3 11 unarmed combat commission licenses lapsed in Ottawa County during Q3 of 2019
- 4 One license lapsed in Ottawa County during Q2 2019
- 5 11 manufacturing businesses in Ogle County have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.