About 82.6 percent of the 660 degrees and certificates handed out by the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that yea
- 1 61 percent of applicants to Illinois Wesleyan University were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 BLOOMINGDALE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Multi-Chamber Progressive Luncheon to be held September 13
- 3 College of Lake County enrolls 14,590 undergrads
- 4 Couples need to talk more about financial planning, analysts say
- 5 Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the highest in-state tuition?
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.