At Capital Area School of Practical Nursing, 62 percent of undergraduate students are nontraditional students - age 25 or older - and 96 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 State institution: These 4-year Illinois schools attract the fewest in-state students
- 2 Sears will close 2 more Illinois Kmart stores in February
- 3 Former Harvey alderman: 'I see the next great future area of Illinois in the South suburbs'
- 4 Lacey's Place to give away $100,000 in cash and cars starting in November
- 5 BLOOMINGDALE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: BAWIB Holiday Happy Hour: DIY Sign Party & Spirits to be held November 15
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.