Tuition and fees rose 6.1 percent for 2017-18 at Empire Beauty School-Vernon Hills, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 12,480 borrowers in default on student loans after attending four-year universities in Illinois
- 2 Graduates earn 163 degrees from The Illinois Institute of Art-Schaumburg
- 3 Northwestern University tops in Illinois for men's athletic student aid
- 4 Graduates earn 289 degrees from Monmouth College
- 5 BLOOMINGDALE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Free Dinner Talk ~ Wellness Event ~ Dr. Aimee & Associates to be held July 17
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.