About 68.6 percent of the 1,451 degrees and certificates handed out by the City Colleges of Chicago-Malcolm X College in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, accor
- 1 12,480 borrowers in default on student loans after attending four-year universities in Illinois
- 2 Graduates earn 1,898 degrees, certificates from University of Illinois at Springfield
- 3 Graduates earn 163 degrees from The Illinois Institute of Art-Schaumburg
- 4 Graduates earn 289 degrees from Monmouth College
- 5 Cost of college went up for all students at McHenry County College
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.