State residents enrolled at Illinois Institute of Technology face among the steepest cost of attending four-year in-state colleges and universities in the U.S., according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 St. Viator student creates swimwear line to help support favorite charity
- 2 DL3 Realty receives $3 million impact investment from Benefit Chicago
- 3 Winnetka ranks the richest of Illinois towns, study finds
- 4 Illinois ranks 12th highest for dependence on property taxes, study finds
- 5 Congresswoman Lauren Underwood quiet on USMCA
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.