- 1 Census Bureau: 77.2 percent of people in Cumberland County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Hamilton County during Q3 of 2019
- 3 Four licenses lapsed in Madison County during Q2 2019
- 4 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Hancock County during Q3 of 2019
- 5 The white population in Yorkville increases by 47 people between 2017 and 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.