Charlotte Russe Holdings Corporation, the parent company for women’s clothing retailer Charlotte Russe, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Monday and announced that it intends to close six of its 23 stores in Illinois
- 1 Illinois ranks No. 24 on Cato Institute’s K-12 education analysis
- 2 Analysis: California, New York, D.C. have most progressive income taxes
- 3 AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN POLAND: Mandatory Disclosure Regulations (MDR) to be held Feb. 26
- 4 CAROL STREAM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce Foundation Eat Out In February Month-Burger Theory to be held Feb. 28
- 5 CANTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: "Addiction " Community Screening to be held Feb. 28
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.