- 1 28 businesses in Coles County had between 100 and 249 employees in 2016
- 2 Census Bureau: Galesburg, Illinois saw more residents between ages 55 and 64 in 2017
- 3 1,036 businesses in Dekalb County had fewer than five employees in 2016
- 4 3,234 businesses in Dupage County had between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 5 NEA estimates Illinois K-12 schools spent $35.7 billion in 2018-19
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Illinois Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.