Toys R Us will begin going-out-of-business sales in February at seven stores in Illinois slated to close in April.
The closures include:
- 1610 Deerfield Rd., Highland Park
- 16 East Golf Rd., Schaumburg
- 295 Center Drive, Vernon Hills
- 5001 Lincoln Highway, Matteson
- 6420 W. Fullerton, Bricktown
- 7750 South Cicero Avenue, Burbank
- 5660 Touhy Avenue, Niles
"The reinvention of our brands requires that we make tough decisions about our priorities and focus," Toys R Us CEO David Brandon said in a memo to customers. "The actions we are taking are necessary to give us the best chance to emerge from our bankruptcy proceedings as a more viable and competitive company."
Want to get notified whenever we write about Toys R Us, Inc. ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Toys R Us, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.