Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce recently issued the following announcement.
Discover how engineering is changing the face of health care, receive your CPR certication and find out how you can use your creative skills to improve health care!
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certication: Students will participate in this “hands-on” class under the direction of qualified instructors and receive their CPR certification upon completion.
• Medical Engineering: Students will explore different fields of engineering in health care and get the opportunity to participate in coding and prototyping exercises, biochemistry experiments and a team-based mechanical design.
• Medical Visualization: Students will get a glimpse of how creativity and low-cost technology are helping shape the future of health care.
• Neuroscience Anatomy Lab: Students will gain an understanding of the brain and nervous system through dissection activities, experiments and testing of sensory illusions.
• Emergency Medical Services (EMS) - Life in the Fast Lane:Students will learn the different roles in an EMS system by participating in emergency focused simulations.
Location: 1306 N. Berkeley Ave., Peoria, IL 61603
Date/Time Information: June 4-8 8 a.m. – Noon or 1-5 p.m.
Contact Information: (309) 677-0810
Fees/Admission: Cost: $295
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.